For scuba-diving and skin-diving masks, you can order prescription lenses custom-made in Japan by our expert Japanese partner company.
VaderApplied full surface
Mantis LVApplied full surface
|Spherical lens||Cylindrical lens||Cylinder axis||Base||Naked vision||Corrected vision||Total vision|
4. For distance 6. upillary distance mm(Left mm,Right mm)
|Spherical lens||Cylindrical lens||Cylinder axis|
*Required for bifocal lenses
5. For middle distance For reading Pupillary distance mm(Left mm,Right mm)
1. The range is limited when S and C values are [-] & [+] or [+] & [-];please check with us before sending the prescription
2. When ordering, be sure to include a prescription obtained from an ophthalmologist or optician.
Please understand that it may not be possible to accept an order without a proper prescription.
3. Gull order-made lenses are unable to provide prism correction.
4. Please understand that after an order is received, it is not possible to cancel it orchange any details or options, or to ask for an exchange of completed items.
1. SPH or S indicates spherical lens. For near-sightedness (myopia), the negative S value is preceded by – (minus sign). For far-sightedness (hyperopia) the positive S value is preceded by + (plus sign).
2. CYL or C indicates cylindrical lens.
3. AX or axis indicates cylindrical axis. Value shows the amount of astigmatism as a value between 0 degrees and 180 degrees.
4. Lenses to see distant things better are often indicated by“ for distance.”
5. Lenses to see close things better are often indicated by“ for reading.” (They are also sometimes indicated by an ADD value.)
6. PD indicates pupillary distance. It is the distance between the center of the pupils in the right and left eyes. Sometimes, separate values are entered for the left and right eyes, and sometimes the total distance is entered